Date 2013-09-05 10:09:51 Location : Oceania
About the Job
English teacher/trainer (Candidates that do not meet specific criteria will not be considered for this role)
Baxter Institute is a leading RTO delivering accredited courses to local and international students.
We are seeking a professional candidate to join our expanding ESL department as a trainer. This role will involve delivering Certificate courses in ESL, as well as doing all related filing, admin and resource development. Initially working as a casual trainer, the role may become part-time or full-time depending on work performance and student feedback.
We are currently looking for trainers to work Monday-Tuesday mornings at St Albans, Wednesday-Thursday mornings at St Albans, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning at Springvale, as well as Friday morning and then all day Saturday-Sunday in the city.
Candidates must hold:
• TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
One or more of the following approved qualifications:
• B Ed with TESL/TESOL as a method
• Diploma of Education with TESL/TESOL as a method
• TESL/TESOL within Graduate Certificate in Education
• Graduate Certificate in TESL/TESOL
• Graduate Diploma in TESL/TESOL
Appropriate Masters degrees which include a TESOL specialisation such as:
• Masters of Arts (TESL/TESOL)
• Masters of Teaching (TESL/TESOL)
• Masters of Applied Linguistics
Preferred (in addition to one of the above essential qualifications):
• Primary or secondary teaching experience.
• Experience teaching Certificates I-IV ESL.
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Leigh Dwyer (ESL Course Coordinator)
# 9650 0367
(Hourly rate may be negotiable)