Full-time Foreign Teacher needed in Beijing or Melbourne, Australia
Date 2017-03-06 21:03:05 Location : Oceania
iSuperKID is designing a technology-enabled network that connects teachers, parents and students, and integrating the high quality of educational resources over the world, so that to deliver a personalized and whole-child education to kids in the underprivileged areas.
Established by a group of graduates from Columbia University, University of Oxford, Harvard University, and the University of Hong Kong, we have offices in Hong Kong, Palo Alto (USA), Melbourne (Australia) and London (UK).
Full-time Foreign Teacher needed in Beijing or Melbourne. Applicants located in North America can work from home
- Teaching kindergarten, primary school, middle school and high school students located all around China via our online teaching platform from our offices based in Beijing, China or Melbourne, Australia. (Teaching from home will also be considered).
- 20-25 teaching hours a week
- Materials and lesson plans will be provided
- Each new teacher will be given training on how to teach online and use the platform (paid)
- (Full time) Working 5 days a week; Mon- Fri , 9am – 6pm,
- Salary starting from 13,000RMB (Depending on teaching quality and experience)
Values that you should have:
Love kids, Work Hard, Multi-tasking, Responsible, Open-minded, Positive, Patient, Creative, Polite, Cheerful, Righteous and Respectful
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree or above, with 1 year of language teaching experience. Creative languages courses, speech and drama experience preferable
- Have TEFL / TESOL certification (at least 120 hours)
- Minimum of 1 year's classroom teaching experience with learners aged 3 - 12 years old
- Creative and inspiring personality with dynamic and energetic lesson delivery skills
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Knowledge in educational, development and cognitive psychology
- High degree of professionalism incorporating integrity, diligence and ability to work independently
- Business-travel in mainland China required
What you explore and involve:
- Online teaching
- Course material development including teaching materials, teaching styles, preparation notes etc.
- Negotiable, starting from 13,000 RMB.
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Review resume with photo (within 2 days)
- Contact for interview (Schedule time via wechat or email)
- Interview meeting at our Beijing offiice
- Demonstration class arrangement (Schedule time for demonstration class)