ILA VIETNAM HAS POSITIONS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE AT OUR 30+ CENTERS THROUGHOUT VIETNAM
Date 2017-12-08 18:12:50 Location : Southeast Asia
ILA has been around since 2000 and currently employs more than 500 foreign English teachers throughout Vietnam. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, which is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management. Additionally, ILA is a great place to advance your career as a teacher through our professional training and development programs. We also offer teachers the opportunity to advance into management level positions.
We would like to get your application TODAY!
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
• A university degree - this must be a bachelor's degree or higher
• To have a native level of English
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity Cert.TESOL preferred). Your certification must be from a recognized provider, have a minimum of 120 contact hours (in the classroom) and have at least six hours of real teaching practice with authentic students.
Salary & Benefit Package:
• Competitive salary
• Five salary scales based on performance and experience
• A minimum of a one-year contract with option to renew
• Contract completion and re-signing bonuses
• Financial incentives for working in Bien Hoa, Binh Duong, Can Tho and Hai Phong
• Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
• Visa and work permit for full-time teachers organized and paid for by ILA
• Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
• Opportunities to get involved in ILA’s charitable network
• Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival for overseas full-time teachers
• Financial allowances given for teaching public school classes
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events paid by ILA