Teach English in Argentina - Teacher Training Course Available!
By: Luis Tamayo < Show E-mail >
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019
Location: South America (Argentina)
Buenos Aires is Argentina's largest metropolitan area with a population of roughly 13 million, mostly of European heritage. Argentina has a rich historical memory of a past era of wealth and some turbulent times. Buenos Aires has many monuments, museums, opera houses, and of course, the graves of their beloved Eva Peron (Evita) and the most famous tango singer Carlos Gardel. If you visit Buenos Aires you must watch a live tango show! Buenos Aires is a stunning city filled with French Colonial architecture and giant sycamore trees. The Argentines are magnificent cooks, putting together their earthy, strong, yet tasty, red wine usually accompanied with a fine cut of the thickest juiciest beef, cooked on the traditional wood burning brick "asados" (barbeques).
We truly recommend you take your teacher training program in Argentina for the following reasons:
- Fully Accredited Program.
- Internationally Recognized Diploma.
- Approved UK curriculum.
- Paid guaranteed English teaching jobs in Argentina and Mexico.
- Highly Qualified teacher trainers.
- Small Class of maximum 15 students.
- Internet Access.
- No hidden extra fees.
- Free Social Program and weekly calendar.
- Great facilities and air conditioning in all classrooms.
- Buenos Aires Downtown location.
- Start working right after graduation!
- Various Accommodation options.
- Option to sign up for discounted certified Spanish classes, best price for academic teaching.