Native English Speaker applicants for the academic year 2013 to 2014
By: Smartkurve < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Location: Southeast Asia (Thailand)
SmartKurve (Thailand) Company Limited is currently seeking qualified Native English Speaker applicants for the academic year 2013 to 2014. All teaching positions available are located within Bangkok Metropolitan Area which easily accessible through the BTS and MRT train line. These jobs vacancies will commence as soon as April 2013 at prestigious secondary governmental schools where all of the classrooms are air conditioned with fully equipped facility and wireless internet access on premise.
For the eligible applicants please kindly send your attachment of detailed resume, diploma and other relevant documents (in word doc or scan) and recent picture and references to email@example.com
HR Department OFFICE MOBILE 080-900-1820
Available Positions: for 2013 within Bangkok are14 positions in Ladprao Area; 6 positions in Downtown Bangkok area; 2 positions in Pattanakarn area and 2 in Samsen Area.
Available Subjects: EP Program Math, Science, Social Studies and English Literature IEP Program: Intensive English, Communicative English and Technical Writing. Conversational English Program: Topic based English Communication and General English for Secondary Education.
• Only Native English Speakers at the age of 21 years to 50 years will be considered
• Compensation starts at 33,000THB to 40,000THB net depend on experience and qualification
• Teaching License and Non B Visa (specially considered) conform to the school regulation.
• Applicants must be degree-holding NES and have at least a 120hr TEFL certification - Experience with secondary education levels in relevant subjects and knowledge is necessary.
• The company has preset curriculum materials in all subjects tailored made to the clients where applicant will be able to forming lesson plans in accordance to the company guideline.
• Provide grade reports to the school. Prepare quizzes, tests, and exam papers.
• Willing to participate in school activities such as English Club, Camp and cultural ceremonies.