English, Maths, Science for Primary School - Zanzibar, Tanzania
By: British School of Zanzibar < Show E-mail >
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016
Location: Africa (Tanzania)
British School of Zanzibar www.zanzibar.org is co–educational private school, from Nursery – Year 6. Our enrolments are currently just over 90 students. We have dynamic teaching staff and access to the latest in educational supplies and equipment.
BSZ school is a private Tanzania school with a very advanced English program.
Our school is dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve their best.
BSZ school is located in Kisauni near Zanzibar Airport.
Living condition for foreign teachers are very comfortable and we find that teachers enjoying living here.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Year 1 – 6 teacher
• Living allowance
• Shared Accomodation facility
• Resident and Working permit expenses
• Renewable Contract for 1 year
• Hot lunch when school is open
Resiponsibilities and Requirements
The successful candidate will need to:-
• Show genuine interest and passion for working with children
• Have knowledge and experience of programming and planning for children age (3 – 14) years
• Be able to observe and record children’s learning and development.
• Plan, develop, and teach programs that cater for the needs of each individual child.
• Be able to maintain open communications with work collegues in building and maintaining supportive and encouraging team environment.
• Keep abreast of educational development
• Keep acurate and update ongoing records and prepare reports
• Undertake adminstrative task as required.
Requirement:-According to Zanzibar Ministry of Education, candidate must have bachelor’s degree of Education, Psychology or Sociology and be native in English language.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance send a one page letter regarding your interest and attach your resume with copy of your educational certificates and copy of passport.