Nonthaburi: Full Time Native English Teachers (Kindergarten & Primary)
By: Jack Mostafa < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016
Location: Southeast Asia (Thailand)
Full Time Native English Teachers (Kindergarten & Primary) for the academic school year (2016/2017) which starts on the second week of May 2016 and runs to March 2017.
BIA is currently hiring Full Time Native English Speaker Teachers to teach English language to Thai students whose mother-tongue is not English. The curriculum and instructional resources are provided. The classes will be held during the weekdays, Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM). Teaching grades: Kindergarten 1-3 and Primary 1-6 for (22-26 Periods X 50-minute Period a week) to a class of 20-28 students at a Private Mixed School (boys/girls) near Bang Yai City, Nonthaburi.
- Baht 27,000 salary per month.
- 12 months contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
- No salary deduction due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours.
- End of Contract bonus (Minimum 3% of the basic annual salary upon completion of the contractual obligations Successfully & Satisfactorily).
- Guaranteed 5% of the basic monthly salary as annual pay increase.
- All Thai government holidays off with pay.
- 3 Months Authorized Leave with Pay.
- Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teachers must provide proper documentation/Original degree/TEFL).
- Annual Visa extension and work permit fee paid by BIA.
- Thai Teaching Assistant is provided in each class.
- Working hours from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
- Support throughout your time with us.
- Teaching through fun activities, such as communicative games, educational songs, phonics, pair work, role-playing, visual aids, etc.
- Friendly working environment (Small helpful committed team of 5 teachers. We have our own office which is Air conditioned with free Wi-Fi access).
- All classrooms are Air conditioned, equipped with projectors for computer-based teaching presentations and free Wi-Fi access.
- Free school lunch Monday to Friday.
- The school is on a main road and is easily accessible by public transport (Approximately 30 minutes from Central Pin Klao).
- Native English Speaker.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- TEFL or TESOL Certificate.
- Teaching License from the Teachers Council of Thailand is preferred.
- At least 1 Academic Year teaching experience working in a classroom at any Public or Private School in Thailand.
- Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and love of children are top priorities.
Please e-mail your resume, together with a scanned recent color photo, scans of qualifications and your contact details to: email@example.com
Due to the typically high number of respondents, we regret that we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.