Teach English in China For a Global-Education Company Beginning This Summer
By: Brendan Boyce < Show E-mail >
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016
Location: Asia (China)
Aclipse is currently filling a large number of English teaching positions in China. We are seeking outgoing and adventurous college graduates who are enthusiastic about teaching and travel.
Our client, a global education company, is hiring teachers to work in major Chinese cities including Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Teachers are needed for all age groups - ranging from kindergarten to adult. Classes are conducted exclusively in English, so no Chinese language ability is required (but what a great opportunity to begin learning Chinese if you are so inclined!).
Positions are available year round, and candidates' preferred start dates can usually be accommodated. Prior teaching experience is required and must be verifiable.
Benefits are structured to allow you time off to travel throughout China and to neighboring countries, and the schedule and support system will help you be successful in the classroom. Benefits include:
- 10 vacation days plus 11 national holidays off per year
- A 5 day 40 hour work week schedule with 25 hours devoted to teaching and the remaining time allotted to lesson preparation.
- Accommodation assistance
- Health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- 12,000 to 13,500 RMB monthly salary depending on experience, allowing for a very comfortable standard of living
- In-house ESL certification programs
- Free Chinese language programs
- Modern classrooms well-equipped with technology
- Curriculum and instructor tools such as a library of presentations, videos and other teaching materials.
Visa requirements to teach English in China:
- One year of teaching experience after graduation from university
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Certificate (ask your recruiter about how we can assist you with this)
- Clean criminal record check
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement for our teaching candidates.
Start your application by going to www.aclipse.net/apply!