Teach English in Rabat, Morocco!
By: AMIDEAST Morocco < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016
Location: Africa (Morocco)
AMIDEAST Rabat is seeking A) experienced teachers to teach adults and young learners and B) people who want to get certification and then teach.
A) EXPERIENCED TEACHERS:
• At least 1 year of classroom teaching experience
• 120-hour PCELT/TEFL/CELTA (in-person training with an observed teaching component)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Native-level English language proficiency
9-month contract (October 2016 – June 2017), good pay and healthcare included. Fantastic lifestyle on the coast of Morocco!
For more information and to apply, send your CV and a brief cover letter to: ELRabat@amideast.org
B) GET CERTIFIED AND TEACH:
Get Professional ELT Certification and then Teach in Morocco!
Perfect for those who want to get into teaching English abroad or for teachers with some experience but no certification.
In partnership with SIT World Learning, AMIDEAST is offering the PCELT (Professional Certificate in English Language Teaching):
• Intensive PCELT Training from September 1-30, 2016
• This is a TEFL/CELTA equivalent course, recognized worldwide
• 120 hours of high-quality training with an observed teaching component
• Your passport to teaching English anywhere
• Teach for AMIDEAST in Morocco right after the course!*
* For PCELT participants who do well in a Skype interview prior to the course, we guarantee a job teaching with us for the academic year, October 2016 – June 2017. (Must have native-level English language proficiency and a Bachelor’s degree, and of course must satisfactorily complete the PCELT training.) Good pay with healthcare included. Fantastic lifestyle on the coast of Morocco!
For more information and to apply, please put “PCELT” in the subject line of your email and send your CV and a brief cover letter to:ELRabat@amideast.org