Male ESL teachers to work for the Saudi Royal Air Force in conjunction with the U.S. Air Force
By: Open Gates Recruitment < Show E-mail >
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016
Location: Middle East (Saudi Arabia)
Open Gates Recruitment is looking for male ESL teachers to work for the Saudi Royal Air Force in conjunction with the U.S. Air Force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to Airman cadets using the American Language Course.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for database management.
• Tax-free salary ($5,500 per month)
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Fully furnished apartment or villa in an exclusive compound.
• Company car provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
* $6000 end of 1st year bonus; $3000 yearly bonus thereafter.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and Australia ONLY.
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
• A Bachelor or a Master degree in teaching English (TEFL or TESOL) Applied Linguistics/ or degree in related field.
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 58 years
* Familiarity or experience with Defense Language Institute (DLI) American Language Course a huge plus.
Contact email: email@example.com