ESL English teacher in China with free Chinese lessons every day
By: Vera Wang < Show E-mail >
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017
Location: Asia (China)
King’s Kids is an up-and-coming, well-respected language training school for children in the city of Tianjin, China. We currently have five centers in Tianjin city with plans to open more in the near future. Each center has its own twist and personal feel, but all are uniquely King’s, equipped with modern teaching equipment and materials, with bright and airy layouts, making all of our centers both an ideal place for our employees to work and our students to learn.
Full time position in Tianjin, China. 6 centers in Tianjin with 40+ foreign teachers and thousands of students now.
1. Teaching children from ages 3-12.
2. Interactive, modern teaching facilities.
3. 21 hours teaching (plus 3 hours to allow for possible meetings) per week from Wednesday to Sunday. NO OFFICE HOURS.
4. Class size maximum of 12 students.
5. Chinese teaching assistant with fluent English for all classes.
6. All lesson plans provided.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. English teaching qualification (TEFL, CELTA, TOEFL) is preferred. If not is ok.
3. Willing to commit to one year contract.
4. Native English speaker from the UK, the US, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand or having studying or living experiences in those countries are preferred.
1. Base salary: Ranging from 8,500RMB to 10,000RMB per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
2. Monthly perfect attendance bonus: 500RMB
3. Housing allowance: 2,500RMB per month, on top of base salary.
4. Year end bonus: 10,000RMB at end of yearly contract.
5. 1,000RMB-2,000RMB increased every year.
6. Chinese tuition: we provide all our teachers who are interested in learning Chinese with private lessons up to five times a week with our in-house, fully qualified Chinese teachers (from Monday to Friday).
7. Medical insurance.
8. Legal working visa.
9. Training: teachers will be fully trained soon after arrival and we also provide on-going training throughout a teacher’s time with us.
10. Accommodation: provided. Modern apartments. No dormitory type arrangements.
11. Holidays: all Chinese national holidays (amounting to approximately 20 days, fully paid), plus ONE WEEK PAID HOLIDAY during the summer or winter. Almost no other schools offer this.
Tianjin itself is a very big, laidback, modern city that caters to all Western needs. Only 30 minutes away from capital of China by train.
If you want to apply this job, please send me your CV with portrait or send me a video introduction about yourself to email@example.com.