Teach in China with a US Education Organization
By: Karl Shine < Show E-mail >
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017
Location: Asia (China)
The Aston Educational Group (AEG) is a professional international educational group which began in the United States in 1991, and made its way to China in 1996. AEG provides language training, K-12 education, and educational and cultural exchanges for millions of students around the world.
We are currently hiring for our Balboa International Education (BIE) China-US Dual Diploma Program, providing US-accredited American educational programs and resources to public and private elementary, middle, and high schools in China.
Primary courses include Spelling, Social Studies, Arts & Crafts, Music, Physical Education and more. Middle and High School courses include English Literature, Composition, Economics, American Government, and US history.
Our schools are located in Sichuan, Fujian, Heilongjiang, Henan, Guangdong, and other provinces around China.
- Plan lessons, determine homework, projects, and quizzes.
- Correct homework, grade and keep detailed records for all students.
- Participate in weekly teacher meetings, conference calls with BIE’s head office in California, Chinese High School functions, student, and extracurricular activities.
- Utilize standard US curriculum and textbooks as well as PowerPoint presentations.
- Work with assistant teachers to ensure effective lessons.
- Passport holders from USA or Canada preferred. Applicants from Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand also considered.
- University degree in any subject (education-related degree preferred)
- TEFL certificate and 2 years teaching experience
- Experience teaching US curriculum an advantage
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to 17,000 RMB depending on position, qualifications, and experience.
- USD $1,500 Contract completion bonus
- Flight to China (one-way) paid in advance
- Free unshared and fully self-contained accommodation
- Paid school vacation time plus Chinese national holidays off
- Full work visa and resident’s permit
- Free Medical Insurance
Secure your position today by emailing copies of a recent resume and photo to our International Recruitment Manager Karl Shine at firstname.lastname@example.org