Recruiting：Part-time online ESL teacher for DEERKID
By: Aaron < Show E-mail >
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017
Location: Online (China)
We are now looking for experienced, energetic and passionate native ESL teachers to join us. Work from home as an online English tutor to help Chinese children with English and academic contents and earn up to 24 US dollars/hour. You will be facilitating by flexible schedule, lesson plans, ESL training and online teaching portal provided by us. Why not join us?
Founded in 2015, DEERKID is a China-based online education company that offers the North America kindergarten and elementary curriculum to our children in China. By streaming native English teachers located in North America into Chinese homes, we hope to help our children not only to improve their English language ability, but also to gain a global education experience.
WHAT WE DO:
- Deliver 30-minute online full immersion language and content lessons (open classes and small group classes) based on the US Common Core State Standards（CCSS).
- Provide constructive feedback to students to help them improve their English proficiency and understanding of online lessons.
- Our teachers receive a base pay of US$ 14-$18/hour. There are bonuses for every lesson, so a typical salary range would be between US$ 16-22/hour.
-Unlimited classes available for our teachers. (Flexible Schedule, teach as mush or less as you want.)
-No need to prepare for lesson plans. They are all prepared for you.
-Use DEERKID’s teaching portal with features such as video conferencing, online chat, screen sharing, and an interactive whiteboard to facilitate your teaching.
WHAT WE REQUIRED:
- You are a native English speaker from the USA or Canada.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Minimum one year classroom K12 experience in the US or Canada (including part-time experience).
- Teacher training certifications: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or equivalent.
WHAT WE PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Early Child Education, Primary education or equivalent.
- Teaching certificate of public elementary school in US and Canada.
- Be familiar with teaching tools such as Mind Map, Anchor Chart or Graphic Organizers etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please sign up and send your application at http://www.deerkid.com/recruitment/index.jhtml. Our team will quickly response to your application
- Send email to : email@example.com.
FAQs for candidates: http://www.deerkid.com/recruitment/faq.jhtml
f you have any questions, you are free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.