Debate Coaches needed throughout China, average starting salary 20,500 + relocation benefits
By: ENREACH Education < Show E-mail >
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017
Location: Asia (China)
Have you ever thought about transforming your debate coaching experience to a full time job? If so, we are looking for you to inspire China’s top students to reach their education goals and immerse yourself in one of China’s major cities. Enjoy an international work environment, paid vacation, Chinese national holidays, and an average starting salary of 20,500 RMB per month.
ENREACH’s educational mission is to provide Chinese students aged between 9 and 18 with a high quality and interdisciplinary international education. Following western educational standards, the ENREACH Education programs include a liberal arts curriculum, college counseling services, international exam preparation and extracurricular activities. ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in the development and customization of international education programs for students since the 1990s.
ENREACH is seeking debate coaches to lead China’s top students in public forum style debate. In-class responsibilities include teaching the basics of teaching debate, preparing for and running local, national, and international competitions.
• Competitive benefits package including 20,500 RMB + per month, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, and fully covered health insurance.
• Flight reimbursement and contract renewal bonus.
• Sponsored legal Z visa.
• Airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance and cash advance
• Cultural immersion in a major Chinese city and the experience of being part of a diverse expatriate community.
• Creativity to adapt curriculum to the needs of each class.
• Development and participation in competitions and exhibitions.
• Significant contribution to a growing company and program.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• At least two years debate coaching experience.
• The ability to live and work in China for two years.
To apply please email Emily Richardson at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org