English Teachers for Myanmar
By: EduLink < Show E-mail >
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017
Location: Southeast Asia (Myanmar (Burma))
● Prepare and deliver effective General English lessons in accordance with the curriculum.
● Teach IELTS and ESP programs (including Business English)
● Ensure records are maintained accurately, are well organised and easily accessible.
● Placement testing.
● Participate in centre functions and activities.
● Other responsibilities as per policy.
Skills and Qualities
● Proficient native English speaker
● CELTA or Trinity TESOL or University accredited Dip. Ed.
● At least one year of post-certification ELT experience
● A university degree.
● Basic computer skills.
● Shares the core values of the enterprise: value creation, results, purpose, integrity, learning and responsibility
Availability from immediate to August.