Full and part time ESL teachers required in HCMC
By: Major Education < Show E-mail >
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017
Location: Southeast Asia (Vietnam)
We are looking for professional and enthusiastic teachers who enjoy life in a fast paced city.
Teachers must be confident in providing quality lessons for students of all ages and levels within school and client locations.
We have a dynamic and inspiring work environment to help develop every employee’s full potential. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your ESL career, please contact us!
$1000-$1500 NET (22,500,000-33,800,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 22,500 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2015) is 3,300,000VND ($150USD).
• Assistance in applying for entry visa and financial assistance with work permit
• Up to 24 paid annual leave days per year
• Up to 9 paid sick days per year
• Teaching hour bonuses of up to 2,000,000 VND per month
• Subbing Bonus of up to 2,000,000 per month
• Over-time available at 350,000 per hour
• Health Insurance
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance
• Training and development programs
• Contract Start Date: September 2017
• Contract length: 9-10 months – renewable
• Resign bonus of 10 million VND
We also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at $18/hour net.
• A degree
• A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
• A native English speaker
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
• Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
• A student-oriented mindset
If you are interested please email your resume, including two references, to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org