By: Arfi Arfiati < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017
Location: Southeast Asia (Indonesia)
The Melbourne Institute of Language Studies (MILS), located in Jakarta, builds customised English-language programmes and delivers its relevant curriculum through modern teaching methodologies. We are a young team who is dedicated to playing a role in the local community to help improve lives, predominantly through English-language education.
We mainly teach young learners and teens, both at local schools and at our centre.
We are looking for EFL Teachers for the new academic year.
For working in Indonesia, the local government requires that visa applicants for a teaching position must:
- Be a minimum of 26 years of age
- Hold a passport and be a native English speaker from Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, Canada or the United Kingdom
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a university from one of the countries listed above
- Have teaching experience
MILS requires that staff:
- Are native speakers of English and have an easily-understood accent
- Are of good health and have no injuries or ailments that would inhibit the ability to work in a classroom (teaching is a physically demanding job, which can sometimes require long hours, the majority of which may be spent standing)
- Are flexible in their working hours and can deal with working at different venues on the same day
- Have a professional appearance