Full Time EFL Teachers needed in Costa Rica!
By: Lelanie Geyser < Show E-mail >
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017
Location: Central America (Costa Rica)
We are Idioma Internacional, a language institute based in a busy downtown neighborhood of San Jose, Costa Rica, celebrating nearly 20 years of providing quality instruction and communicative solutions to companies around the Central Valley.
Our Corporate English division is staffed by a dedicated team of professional, highly trained teachers, who travel to our clients in the Central Valley to deliver top-quality business English, to both local and international corporations. Additionally, we also manage accounts with an NGO here in Costa Rica, delivering scholarship-based lessons to high school students.
Working with Idioma Internacional offers an incredible experience to broaden both professional and personal skills. With initial and ongoing training as well as a program in certified professional development, our teachers continue to strengthen their teaching skills throughout their time here both in and out of the classroom. Additionally, teachers have the opportunity to work on our language evaluation services department to earn more money and expand their international ESL experience. These experiences comes hand in hand with making a tangible impact on the lives of Costa Ricans throughout the country.
Our teaching staff are talented, diverse, caring and committed, both to the students we teach and to helping their fellow teachers throughout their careers here. In return for these qualities in our staff, we offer teachers a professional and reliable work experience and the opportunity to make a difference, alongside a fun and diverse team of colleagues. Further to this, we have a highly competitive package of salary and benefits. All teachers earn between $750 - $1,150+ per month, working from 18 - 30 hours per week.
Some of the many benefits our teachers enjoy include:
• Competitive salary; paid vacations and holidays; 'aguinaldo' (13th month pay); pension
• Monetary compensation for per diem travel expenses to clients
• Legal work visa and full legal working rights
• Health insurance via enrollment on the Caja national health care system
• Initial and ongoing training; mentor programs; professional development
• Bank account provided; assistance in finding housing and setting up cell phones
Our requirements for our teachers are:
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor's degree (preferred in fields related to teaching or English)
• TEFL certified
• Preferred: teaching experience
To apply, please send an updated resume to email@example.com