TEACH in THAILAND - up to 37,000/month package to start with StartSmart Education
By: StartSmart Education < Show E-mail >
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018
Location: Southeast Asia (Thailand)
TEACH in THAILAND - up to 37,000/month package to start with StartSmart Education - 4-6+ month contracts
Teach & Travel opportunities for the 2018 school year are now open.
Our 2018 Thailand teaching positions start in May and June. APPLY NOW to ensure options for available positions.
Is teaching abroad right for you?
Whether you are a recent bachelors degree graduate or looking to make a change in your life, Teach & Travel in Thailand could be right for you. The Teach & Travel lifestyle offers unique experiences and is ideal if you are looking to immerse yourself in new and exciting cultures. Gain valuable teaching and life experience while making an impact in the world.
"If you are feeling stuck in your life, or just need to get away from everything, I would highly recommend applying. Start a new life, have some incredible new experiences, see a brand new world with a totally different culture, enrich some young lives and have 24/7 support throughout. I couldn't ask for more!"
-Sam L., Teacher
- Competitive full time starting salaries
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 Baht/month
- Full coverage of Thailand Work Permit fee
- Reimbursed Non Immigrant B visa fee of 2000 Baht
- Free Accident Insurance 24/7 English speaking Thai consultants
- Orientation and training with accommodation provided in Bangkok before you start
- Curriculum designed for Thai schools by experienced Curriculum Consultants
- Contract renewal bonuses and annual raises
- Salary advances available
- Opportunities for extra work and pay
- Discounted TEFL Certificate course in Chiang Mai. Ask us for more details.
- A four year University bachelor degree
- Be a native English speaker
- TEFL certificate preferred
- A sense of adventure and willingness to experience a new culture
- Provide professional portrait photo
- Obtain a clear background check
"To anyone thinking about coming to Teach in Thailand I would say: do it! You have to keep an open mind and be ready to be a bit outside your comfort zone but it is so worth it."