Spoken English teachers needed for a university at Wuhan, the capital city of Hubei Province of China
By: Wuhan University of Engineering Science < Show E-mail >
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018
Location: Asia (China)
Spoken English teachers needed for a university at Wuhan, the capital city of Hubei Province of China.
Below is the job description.
Wuhan University of Engineering Science is home to more than 10 thousand students from all over China, located in Wuhan, the capital city of Hubei Province, south central part of China. We are a university that embraces talented students and teachers and provide a cozy environment for their life at our university.
1. basic salary: 12000 Yuan per month. The contract starts on March 1st, 2018 and ends on November 30th, 2018, which is a 9-month contract. There is a 2-month summer vacation also paid(6000rmb per month, without any workload). There is a 2400rmb travel bonus. This salary is among the highest levels for universities and colleges in Hubei Province of China, some training center or private schools might offer higher salary but office hours and heavier workload are usually required or the students’ English level are either poor or do not behave well in classroom.
2. teaching hours: no more than 18 teaching periods per week(each teaching period is 45 minutes).
overwork payment: 100rmb per teaching periord.
flexible teaching schedule and plan, foreign teachers can choose their own way of teaching. simple workload as many foreign teachers described. Only teach spoken English to English major students aging from 17 to 22.
3. accommodation: free on campus, two bedrooms, one living room, on dining room, one kitchen and one bathroom, well-equipped, all utility fees paid.
5. visa: the school will help you get the z visa at the cost of the college.
6. air tickets: reimburse round air tickets.
7. medical insurance covered.
8. other benefits are the same as any other standard level-one universities and colleges in Hubei Province.
9. school homepage: http://www.whues.com/
10. contact person: Tony, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome any questions!
Looking forward to your prompt reply.