Teach in China - Free Flight Upfront to Help You Relocate - 20000 RMB average Salary
By: Go Teach < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018
Location: Asia (China)
Go Teach have children's training centre positions available in Shenzhen, China. For people with a bachelor's degree we are able to buy your air ticket up front to help you come to China.
The requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- No previous teaching experience is needed! Personality is the most important thing to us. As long as you're a nice person and enjoy working with children you will fit in well.
- Work in one of our 22 centres in Shenzhen, China
- 40 hours per week schedule, with two weekdays off
- Flight paid upfront by our school
- Average salary 20000 RMB per month
- 3 months accommodation provided on your arrival
- Z working visa
- Demo bonus - 50 RMB per student who signs up in your demo class, and 50 RMB per child who signs up for a second year of study
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Assistance finding an apartment after your initial free accommodation
- Airport pickup on arrival
- Free Chinese lessons
- Social and cultural activities
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shenzhen is a first tier city in Southern China, on the border of Hong Kong (you can take the metro between the two cities!). It is a bustling metropolis of 12 million people and with its glistening skyscrapers and shopping malls combined with its old neighborhoods, it is a mix of the traditional and the modern - giving the city a unique charm.
Shenzhen has a subtropical climate, making it ideal for people who want to get away from the savage winters of northern China. It has BY FAR the best air quality of any large Chinese city.