Casual IELTS Examiner Trainer (Hourly rate) - Danang City, Vietnam
By: RMIT Vietnam < Show E-mail >
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Location: Southeast Asia (Vietnam)
- Examiner recruitment. Final approval of applications, identifying the need for an IELTS test and acting as a member of the interview panel.
- Examiner training. Delivering training, witnessing the Confidentiality Undertaking, approving trainees for certification and screening out inappropriate trainees. Completing a post-training report for the ESC.
- Examiner standardisation and re-certification.
- Examiner monitoring for new, current and inactive Examiners: monitoring the sample of interviews, feedback forms, and following-up training session for new Examiners.
- Examiner Trainer administration.
- Support teaching on a range of programs, as requested.
Key selection criteria
- A degree in Education or similar field.
- TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognised institution (at minimum certificate level) or EFL/ESOL related studies from a recognised institution (minimum certificate level equivalent).
- The applicant is an active Examiner Trainer in both modules at the time of application.
- At least 5 years’ full time teaching experience of adult students (16 years and above).
- Experience in conducting training workshops and seminars.
- Experience of operating a staff performance management system.
- Experience of staff recruitment and staff selection procedures.
- Strong communication, detailed orientation, ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Proficient in ICT.
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) band 9.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, from US$37.00
- PTI health insurance for employees
- Support with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes (and reimbursement for reasonable costs)
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Opportunity to both test and teach at the RMIT Da Nang Campus.
For further information about this role and how to apply, please go to this link: http://careers.rmit.edu.vn/vn/en/job/566778/casual-ielts-examiner-trainer-hourly-rate
Applications close: 07 Aug 2018 SE Asia Standard Time