ESL / Native English Teacher in Hong Kong (Ref.: LC-T-2018088)
By: Angela Cheung < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Location: Asia (Hong Kong)
Little Cosmos®, founded in 2007, is a well-established children education centre providing quality English, Putonghua and Visual Arts programmes to children aged 1 to 12. We are looking for a full time ESL / Native English Teacher to join in mid August 2018.
- Responsible to teach English classes to children aged between 1 and 12 according to a well-developed curriculum and teaching materials.
- Degree Holder in Education / English discipline OR Degree Holder in any discipline with proven teaching experiences and a CELTA / TEFL or TESOL (120hours) certificate.
- Native English speaker from major English Speaking countries.
- [Please delete] Responsible to teach English classes to children aged between 1 and 12 according to a well-developed curriculum and teaching materials.
- Pleasant, outgoing, punctual & responsible.
- Love and feel comfortable staying with young children.
- Able to start working mid August 2018.
What We Offer:
- Salary: HK$22,000 - HK$26,000/month depends on experience.
- 5 days work.
- Training and Medical benefits provided.
- Nice and comfortable working environment with great staff support.
- Will sponsor work visa for suitable oversea candidates.
- A Single Flight trip to Hong Kong will be sponsored on conditions.
Interested party, please send a CV with expected salary with job reference number at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Oversea candidates please provide contact number and skype account name for future contact and interview use.
More information of the Centre can be viewed at www.littlecosmos.hk.