EPIK Public Schools - Premier Recruitment Company
By: Alistair Wery < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018
Location: Asia (South Korea)
The position is to teach conversation English to South Korean children.
We are now accepting applications for the Spring 2019 EPIK Program!
We expect there to be around 950 public elementary, middle and high school positions to be available.
There are 3 starting dates – February 26th, March 26th and April 26th. All contracts are 365 days.
February 26th is the main in-take and it is when all the metropolitan (Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Ulsan, Daejeon and Gwangju) schools will become available – the provincial schools will also be available at this date. For this starting date; most schools will be available. The late in-take of March 26th and April 26th will have around 50-100 vacancies.
These schools are with the most prestigious organization here – EPIK – and it can provide you a platform into the teaching profession. Staff members at the school will have a background in education and it means that you will have a high learning curve.
Apply through us and we will guide you through the process, assist you with your application form, proof read it, assist you with the interview, we will meet you at the airport and provide you with accommodation for your 1st night + meals, and we will be available as support throughout your entire contract.
You can also make use of our exclusive supermarket interest free shopping website at cost.
Working times are from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday. 22 classes and each class would be between 40-50mins long.
Salary can be seen on our website here : https://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub04.php. Depending on your nationality, your income will be tax-free.
- There will be an orientation 7-10 days which includes Korean language lessons.
- Rent-free single furnished apartment
- 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
- Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
- 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
- Medical contributions
- Pension contributions
- 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
- Sick paid leave allowance
- Special leave allowance
- 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
- Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
- Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
- Free Dinner together with us + all of the arrival teachers
- Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Travel Guide, a Korean Phrasebook & other goodies)
- Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
We have the highest rate of success – which we were informed by the director of EPIK.
If you would like to apply with us, apply online at www.KoreanHorizons.com or send your resume to JOBS@KoreanHorizons.com