High Paid ESL Teaching Jobs in Saudi Arabia ( Teaching English)
By: Nancy Etheridge < Show E-mail >
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018
Location: Middle East (Saudi Arabia)
A reputable chain of schools are looking for highly qualified teachers for immediate start in various locations around Saudi Arabia.
NATIVE ( BORN AND RAISED AND CITIZENS OF FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
US,UK,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,NEW ZEALAND,IRELAND AND SOUTH AFRICA.
Non natives or passport holders that have not completed all education from primary to University in one of the listed countries WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
BACHELORS IN ENGLISH LANG/LIT,LINGUISTICS OR BACHELORS EDUCATION
MASTERS IN ENGLISH,LINGUISTICS,TEFL,EDUCATION
APPLICANTS WITH NON RELATED DEGREE PLUS TEFL PLUS SUBSTANTIAL EXP WILL BE CONSIDERED
PREFERRED AGE 23-55 YEARS
• Conduct conversation classes
• Conduct tutorials
• Serve and assist customers
The customer needs to see:
• The ‘animateur’
• The friendly master-of-ceremonies who makes sure that the conversational ball is kept in play
• Somebody who will help if I have difficulties in phrasing something
• Somebody who is around during social occasions, helping with language
• Somebody I often see at the Centre and who always shows an interest in whether I’m making progress
Working Hours : 40 hours per week
Contact hours : 30 hours
BA IN ENGLISH LANG/LIT , LINGUISTICS,EDUCATION, ( AND OR PGCSE) 3700 USD
MA IN ENGLISH LANG/LIT,LINGUISTICS,EDUCATION UP TO 4000USD
NON RELATED DEGREE + TEFL -TO BE DISCUSSED AT INTERVIEW
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT ALL EDUCATION FROM PRIMARY RIGHT THROUGH TO AND INCLUDING UNIVERSITY LEVEL BE CARRIED OUT IN AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY (US,UK,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,NEW ZEALAND,IRELAND,AND SOUTH AFRICA . ALSO THAT CANDIDATES WERE BORN IN THE AFORE MENTIONED COUNTRIES
REIMBURSEMENT OF FLIGHTS AND 1 WEEK IN A HOTEL
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD NOW AND IF THE CANDIDATE IS ACCEPTED , FULL SUPPORT GIVEN WITH OBTAINING A VISA .