University Teachers needed at Huizhou University – Guangdong Province, China
By: Huizhou University < Show E-mail >
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018
Location: Asia (China)
Huizhou University is a large, regionally accredited public undergraduate university in Huizhou City, Guangdong Province, China. The University has recently been indorsed by the Chinese Ministry of Education to begin offering graduate programs. The institution is recognized for its international education in Business Management, Fashion, Engineering, and Science disciplines. Located in the Pearl River Delta region, it offers beautiful scenery, great year round semi-tropical climate, a bustling city lifestyle, and close to beaches, mountains, all within a short distance to major cities like Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Macau. Huizhou University has recently expanded and has multiple teaching positons available.
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Subject/Content: Business English, Fashion Design, Clothing, Art Design, Law, English Writing, Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Finance, Law, International Trade, Logistics Mgmt., Social Work, Sciences, Engineering, Preschool Edu., Psychology, IT, Computer Science & Semiconductor, Japanese, World History, Geography, Architecture, Hotel & Tourism
2. One-year contract (Renewable)
3. Teaching Load (12 -14 teaching hours per week)
4. Class size: 25-45 students / 45 Min. class periods (college age students)
5. Normal Business Hours – M-F
6. Application Close Date: Open until filled
• Competitive Base Salary 7,500-9,500 RMB according to education & experience
• Accommodation - Fully furnished apartment, or generous stipend for off-campus housing
• 11 national holidays plus paid leave
• Annual bonus 24,000RMB
• Full pay & benefits during semester breaks
• Extra Gov. bonus for candidates with doctorate degrees
• Annual Airfare reimbursement of up to 8,000RMB
• Medical Insurance & Basic Medical Provided
• Visa: Z-Work Visa Provided
1. At least a Master's degree or above e.g., Ph.D, Ed.D, J.D. etc.
2. Minimum 120hr TEFL or TESOL certificate (only required for certain applicants, please enquire to learn more)
3. No applicants above 58 years of age due to visa/work permit restrictions
4. Two or more years of relevant teaching and professional experience is preferred
5. Other Requirements: Open & respectful to Chinese culture / Enjoy teaching tertiary students
• Contribute to the curriculum and development of courses offered across our undergraduate programs and the delivery of approved courses that enhance the student learning experience.
• Engage in course design, classroom management, student assessments, curriculum review, and new course validation processes.
• Participate and support the accreditation process of the school, provide teaching, learning, and administrative support to the school as a member of the foreign faculty.
• Undertake other duties within the reasonable scope of this job post, as requested by the administrative leadership team.
Required information from applicant: CV (Curriculum Vitae / Resume) Copy of highest degreeTEFL /TESOL certificate – (if applicable) Copy of PassportAt least 2 reference letters Contact information
To apply, please send your CV, (cover letter optional), first page of your passport and 2 reference letters of former employers to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org . Only those applicants who meet our criteria will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these advertised positions, please contact Jason using the information below.