Teaching Positions in Moscow, Russia
By: WINDSOR English Language School < Show E-mail >
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019
Location: Europe (Russia)
Details of Position
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment, looking for full-time EFL teachers to join our team in Moscow.
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, business and content-based courses in a range of subjects.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with the Moscow Examination Centre, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
We have a vigorous program of teacher training and professional development. Our policy is to trust our teacher's expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Native speaker of English (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand - passport holder)
- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- University degree.
- From 1 year EFL teaching experience including teaching kids preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package includes the following:
- Monthly salary starting from
75 000 rubles net (120 academic hours: 1 academic hour=40 minutes)
85 000 rubles net (135 academic hours)
90 000 rubles net (145 academic hours)
+ 20 administrative hours per month.
- Official employment (including proceeding Tax and Pension certificates)
- Accommodation support. We will help you to look for a flat and deal with the landlord when signing the agreement.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance (which includes house calls by the doctor).
- Unlimited travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support and continued professional development.
- Companys support to becoming an IELTS examiner.
- Extensive teacher library - online and in schools
- Well equipped teachers room in schools which can be accessed for lesson preparation and access to resources
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) - 900 roubles per academic hour.
To learn more about us please visit our website https://www.windsor.ru/eng/
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!