Wonderful opportunity to explore mysterious Russia!
By: The English Club < Show E-mail >
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019
Location: Asia (Russia)
The largest and the most well-known school of English in Chelyabinsk hires Native English Speakers!
Salary is the best in the region and on the same level with capital cities, with the cost of living in Chelyabinsk being significantly lower.
We cover ALL of your relocation expenses!
• Modern office and classrooms
• Methodological support and supervising – we don’t leave you alone
• Enthusiastic and motivated young colleagues
• Necessary resources and equipment
• Huge teaching knowledge base
• Frequent corporative activities – we know how to have fun
• 42 days of paid holiday
We would love to have you in our team if you:
• Are a native speaker of English language
• Have at least a year of teaching experience
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with students, parents and colleagues
• Demonstrate strong personal value system that encompasses high integrity, honesty, a solid work ethic, high professional standards, and strong moral character
Something that will be an advantage:
• CELTA, TEFL or other related certificates
• Experience in teaching non-native speakers
• Experience in teaching students of different ages
• Other languages
Relocation package includes:
• Free accommodation close to work sites
• Free medical insurance
• Visa sponsorship
• Plane tickets (50% upon arrival, 50% upon successful completion of the contract)
• Airport transfer
• Relocation for your spouse/significant other if he/she is willing to teach
Salary is discussed individually with each candidate and can be up to 110 000 RUR gross.
Please send your resume to the Director of Study Irina Ryabova at email@example.com
Chelyabinsk is the heart of Ural Mountains and is called the land of thousands lakes. The nature in the region provides excellent opportunities for hiking and skiing\snowboarding as well as rock climbing and just peaceful walks. The city itself has a long and eventful history, a lot of museums and historical venues to visit along with diverse cultural opportunities such as theatres and music halls - don’t miss this chance to see famous Russian opera and ballet! Chelyabinsk is easy to navigate and has a good public transport system. You will also be able to find a nice little café or a crowded night club – depending on the mood!