Qualified and Experienced English Teachers Needed in Singapore
By: I Can Read < Show E-mail >
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019
Location: Southeast Asia (Singapore)
I Can Read’s teaching team is growing! We are currently recruiting qualified and experienced English teachers to help our students achieve their literacy goals. To join us, you must hold a Bachelor's Degree and have preferably two years of classroom experience. Upcoming opportunities are available in March, April and May of 2019.
Our students are aged between 2.5 and 12 years old. As a Reading Specialist, you will be teaching reading and literacy skills using the I Can Read system.
I Can Read is an International Literacy based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore.
We are looking for teachers willing to sign a two year contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week with two consecutive days off per week on weekdays.
- Salary: S$4,500 on confirmation (S$4,000 during probation).
- Completion bonus
- Company provided Employment Pass
- Round-trip flight reimbursement upon completion of the contract
- Company provided accommodation on arrival, and help with securing permanent accommodation.
- Airport pick-up
- 7 days training/induction with I Can Read's Professional Development Team
- Career Development
- Opportunities to relocate internationally to our other I Can Read centres throughout South-East Asia
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV
- A cover letter clearly stating when you’re available to join us
- A recent Photo
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's Degree