English teachers for a school in Krakow
By: The Stairway School of English < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019
Location: Europe (Poland)
We are a long-established and successful English-language school located in the centre of Krakow, Poland. We have full- and part-time positions available, starting February 25th February 2019 or as close to this date as possible. We are looking to recruit committed ELT professionals.
We teach groups of adults (including some teenagers, maximum 10 students per group) at all levels from elementary to proficiency. Some of our students take the Cambridge and IELTS exams.
• Linguistic awareness and English-language competence equivalent to a grade A in the Cambridge Proficiency examination or an average of 9 points in IELTS
• Recognised ELT qualification, i.e. CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL (please note that we do NOT recognise any on-line qualifications and will not consider your application if you have such a qualification)
• Reliability and dependability
• Willingness to develop professionally
• Experience of teaching English as a foreign language
• A university degree (any discipline)
Salary and benefits
Pay is very satisfactory and you will be able to live comfortably. We can provide help with finding accommodation and any paperwork which moving to Poland necessitates (minimal for EU citizens).
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, FAO: Dr David Lilley