Non-native Kindergarten ESL Teacher Wanted
By: Marlene < Show E-mail >
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Location: Asia (China)
Non-native English Teacher wanted in Wuhan, starts in Feb.2019,you will teach children 35 hours per week, weekend off and enjoy paid vacation, we are welcoming candidates who are young, energetic and are passionate about teaching kids.
Kindergarten ESL Job Description:
- Location: Wuhan city of China.
- Contract Term: one academic year, Feb. 2019- Jan. 2020.
- Job Position: English Teacher.
- Students Age: 3 - 6 years old.
- Work Days: work Mondays to Fridays, two days off per week.
- Work Hours: 35 working hours per week.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB9,000 monthly or above.
- Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment provided.
- Meals: free lunch on working days.
- Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays per year.
- Vacation: one month winter or summer vacation, half paid.
- Airfare Allowance: RMB6,000 air ticket reimbursement upon the contract fulfillment.
- Insurance: accident insurance.
- Work Visa: offer working permit.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org