Primary School Teachers
By: Essential Educational Staffing < Show E-mail >
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Location: Southeast Asia (Thailand)
Essential Educational Staffing are looking for teachers to teach upper and lower primary school levels. The school has a strong curriculum and the course books are from America. Our teachers focus is on motivating and supporting all learners to engage in their learning and to achieve to the best of their ability.
The school is in Central Bangkok within walking distance of a BTS & MRT station.
The schools has excellent resources. Teach from Monday to Friday. The working hours are 7.40 to 3.40. The successful candidates should have a sound understanding of teaching practice in the classroom and be willing and able to provide a stimulating learning environment.
We offer a comprehensive package
•Salary of 50,000THB
•9 to 10 weeks paid holiday
•BUPA health insurance
•Visa & work permit provided
About the School
• This inclusive, purpose built school, situated in Bangkok, encourages children to learn in a creative way
• Dedicated and collaborative members of staff
• Located near BTS with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold an accredited bachelor degree
• Completed TEFL, TESOL or CELTA training
• Must be currently residing in Bangkok
• Must be a native English speaker
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview so in the first instance please forward you’re personal statement, resume and recent photo to email@example.com
Please see our website for further info about our positions: www.essentialth.com/en/current-jobs