International Teachers wanted for AUGUST START
By: Beijing New Oriental Foreign Language School < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Location: Asia (China)
International Teachers wanted for AUGUST START – Base Salary from 13,000 – 30,000 + 4 WEEK PAID VACATION + FREE APARTMENT & MEALS + VISA + FLIGHT + HEALTH INSURANCE many Perks & Bonuses
Low cost of living – easy to save money.
Plenty of spare time & holidays – a great work: life balance – time to study or explore while you earn.
BEIJING NEW ORIENTAL IS HIRING - Come work in our private K-12 boarding school. The flagship school of China’s largest education company - New Oriental Education & Technology Group; known throughout China as Xin Dong Fong (XDF).
With more than 15 years of experience, we offer an exceptional working environment led by an international management team with opportunities for both professional and personal growth. Advance up the career ladder or make a great start in the booming and friendly town of Yangzhou - between Shanghai and Nanjing.
Our school caters to students of all age groups, from Kindergarten through to International High School. With competitive salaries and a fantastic benefits package (return flights, Western and Chinese cafeteria, on-campus accommodation and free utilities) we offer opportunities for all motivated individuals, no matter what stage of your career you are in.
Apply now to make sure you don’t miss out.
We are expanding with a couple of new and exciting positions this coming year with our recently established and growing International Elementary School and Kindergarten. We are seeking teachers for the 2019/20 school year. Newly recruited teachers should arrive in China – and be on campus in Yangzhou – in August.
XDF contract includes:
• Base salary from 13,000 to 30,000 RMB (depending on position specific work responsibilities & experience)
• Up to 8000 RMB work performance and holiday bonuses.
• After-school classes can increase salary by another 6400 RMB.
• Flight reimbursement of 1800 USD.
• Fully-furnished, private two-room apartment with en suite bathroom, A/C water heater and Wi-Fi.
• Stress-free Visa service & airport pick up from Shanghai.
(Travel on a set date and we will meet you at Shanghai Pudong International Airport)
• Three meals a day, Western and Chinese cuisine. Western food is provided for Breakfast & Lunch.
• Free internet and utilities.
• Full-service shared laundry and kitchen.
• Four-weeks paid Chinese New Year Festival and all Public Holidays during the school year
(including Christmas Day!).
• Medical insurance for the entire length of your contract.
• A tailored suit which you can keep.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
• ESL Teacher * 2
International Elementary School
• IPC History / Social Science Teacher * 2
• IPC IT / Science Teacher * 2
• IPC Music / PE / Art Teacher * 2
Regular Elementary School
• ESL Teachers * 5
International High School
• High School & Middle School PE Teacher * 1
• High School & Middle School Art / Music Teacher * 1
• High School US History + Middle School Literature Teacher * 1
• High School ESL + Uni preparation Teacher * 1
Beijing New Oriental Foreign Language School at Yangzhou (XDF) is a private K-12 boarding school managed with a philosophy of education that is a unique blend of the best parts of both eastern and western education. International teachers are both welcomed and made comfortable here among friendly staff and students.
Beijing New Oriental Foreign Language School at Yangzhou is the company's flagship campus in their foray into private schooling. The school opened in September, 2003, and now we have more than 3,800 students from grades K-12. The parent company is the biggest privately owned school enterprise in China with 350,000 students nation-wide at 14 sites.
Located between the global city of Shanghai and the ancient capital of Nanjing - Yangzhou is a combination of both these influences; an up-and-coming city in China with a fantastic blend of traditional Chinese history and western influence. It has everything you would need including a huge range of Chinese cuisine and culture as well as several large malls catering to western tastes with cinemas, gymnasiums as well as restaurants and cafes with franchises like Starbucks, Subway, Burger King and Pizza Hut.
Avoiding the hustle and crowds of larger cities, Yangzhou has a welcoming atmosphere and an ever-growing community of foreigners to mingle with. A tourist destination within China Yangzhou is ever expanding and developing with new night spots, cafes and shopping centres while retaining its cultural appeal and small town charm.
With a well-established transit system and domestic airport - travel within China and beyond is readily available with buses, trains and flights to any part of the country or overseas.
* Dedicated people with a passion for working with children and youth.
* A Native English Speaker from Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, America, Ireland or South Africa.
* Bachelor degree or higher; TESOL or ESL, Linguistics or English, are preferred.
* Subject teachers should have a degree relevant to the course taught and/or specific work experience.
* Teachers must provide a national Criminal Record background check showing NO criminal offences.
CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, TESOL certifications with a practical teaching component.
Please send an email with the subject line 2019/20 FULL TIME APPLICANT, with a brief self-introduction that includes your current location and names the position you are applying for. Please attach a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a scanned copy of the information page of your passport. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.