Teach English in China, NO DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE NEEDED
By: John Morris < Show E-mail >
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019
Location: Asia (China)
Work and Live in China is a teacher recruitment agency, specializing in assisting English teachers with finding the best teaching jobs in China.
Relocate, travel, explore & teach English abroad. Living cost in China is much lower than in USA, UK, Canada or Australia, with the salary you earn you will have a much comfortable life. We provide assistance with the whole moving, application, visa and relocation process.
We believe in providing an honest, professional and supremely effective job placement service for our teachers. Since 2013 we have helped hundreds of teachers to find ESL jobs in China and aim at finding the best suitable position according to your preference or location and salary.
We are hiring Native and Non-Native English Speakers to teach in 115+ cities in China (it’s your choice, we can find you the best position in any city and province). What is more, you DON'T NEED to have a degree or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA or any other certificate. Prior teaching experience is not essential as full training will be provided upon your arrival. Apply now and we will find you the best ESL teaching job in China!
What we offer:
- Monthly salary from 11,000 RMB to 18,000 RMB (experienced employees earn more)
- Overtime pay is negotiable
- Salary increase + yearly bonuses for teachers who stay with the employer
- Free accommodation within walking distance of the workplace
- Help with visa and documentation
- 13+15 days off per school year
- Flight ticket reimbursement after the end of the contract (the amount should not exceed 3000 RMB)
- 7000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Visa fee reimbursement after 6 months of the contract
- Airport pickup
- Welcome pack (monthly transport ticket, SIM card etc.)
- Free health insurance (including Dental)
- Guided tour around Beijing + tip about where to go in your district
- Referral bonuses per person (if a new teacher is hired through your recommendation)
- Extra pay for signing subsequent contracts
- Summer class bonuses (per month): 500 RMB
- Help with everything related to bureaucracy or medicine
- Help with a bank account, taxes, paying bills, interacting with officials and doctors (if needed)
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Teaching resources and materials
- Mandarin course
- Coaching, workshops, class reviews and mutual observation
- 120 hour TEFL: nearly all English teaching jobs offer free certification if a teacher doesn’t have any
What to expect from your role as an English teacher in China:
- Working in leading language schools or international schools, teaching children or adult learners
- Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue, and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises
- Monitor each student’s progress and to deliver regular reviews report this to the parents or senior teacher.
- At least 12-month contract and relocation to China
- 40-hour working week, with regular breaks throughout the day.
- Approximately 20 teaching hours per week.
Qualifications & Skills needed:
- English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
- Energetic, outgoing, and passionate
- Enjoy teaching and sharing your knowledge with others
- NO TEFL/TESOL certificate needed
- NO DEGREE NEEDED
- NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE NEEDED
If it sounds interesting to you, send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to schedule a video interview and will find you the best teaching position according to your skills and preferences:
- Your CV
- Cover letter
- Recent photo of you
Preferences for schedule and students (age) if you have any
- When are you able to start?
You can also apply on our website - https://www.workandliveinchina.com/
OR Call 44-203-936-54-39 (UK Toll-Free)
1-888-253-0045 (USA/Canada Toll-Free)