Discover Europe for Free - Become a Language Mentor
By: Michal Zak < Show E-mail >
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019
Location: Europe (Czech Republic)
Volunteer abroad as a Mentor for Language Learners and have your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Visit Malta, Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow and many more destinations. Optionally, become a qualified TEFL teacher in weeks using an AngloTEFL Scholarship!
The Angloville Programme was featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for 1 to 4 weeks and help European students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well-travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
What we offer
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay - great local food.
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
- Build your CV
- Become more well travelled
- Have loads of fun!
- High School GCSE's
- No previous work experience required
- Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
- Cover your bus / plane ticket to your destination (multiple budget options possible!)
- Conversing in English, not teaching. That's it!
Exchange program is free for English-speaking volunteers to attend. Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year.
Pick a great picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now