English teachers needed immediately for schools in China
By: Jack Cheung < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019
Location: Asia (China)
About Cambridge Culture International Education
We are not an agency. We hire and manage you from the start-getting on the plane, to finish-return to home!
Shenzhen Cambridge Culture International Education (our website: www.cambridgeculture.com) is an education solution provider that was founded in 2014 and its main office is in Shenzhen and is contracted by municipal education bureaus across China to hire and manage foreign teachers for schools. Currently, we have more than 600 foreign teachers work with us in the cities such as Shenzhen, Foshan and Dongguan.
Living and working in China is a wonderful opportunity. Here at CAMBRIDGE CULTURE, we have a passion for discovering China’s rich culture and a desire to help you experience it for yourself. Since 2014, we have been doing just that!
We offer visa support, teacher training, lesson planning guidance and the chance to meet other participants before you go to China. And our programmes are designed to ensure you arrive in China feeling confident, prepared and supported, so that you can make the most of this incredible opportunity.
In China, the cost of living is lower than in the UK/USA, which means you can save about half of the money for travel - or take home - and still be able to live comfortably.
Through the valuable skills of teaching development in China, a series of career paths will be opened up. We use our large and knowledgeable alumni community to help our teachers connect and find new opportunities so you can develop your skills and career path outside the classroom! Living and working in China will be a wonderful opportunity. Come and join us!
Company Website: http://www.cambridgeculture.com
Cost of living in China: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living
- 10-12 months contract
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-5:30pm, or 8:00am-11:30pm, 2:30pm-5:30pm, 20-50 students per class
- Teaching hours is less than 13 hours per week
- Students Ages: kindergarten (3-6 years old); Primary (6-12 years old) Middle School(13-19 years old)
- Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Local teacher assistant
- Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students’ confidence in oral English
- Encourage children to practice spoken English
- Provide student feedback
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- Salary range:11,000 RMB(1,608USD)-18,000RMB(2,631USD) per month included salary &housing allowance for ESL teaching position.(150%-200% above local average)
- TEFL Certificate course assistance
- Flight allowance
- Summer & Winter vacation
- Work visa(Z visa) sponsored
- Commercial insurance
- Pre-arrival webinar training and orientation
- Airport pickup, bank, phone card, and apartment rental assistance Social and accident insurance
- Three nights’ free hotel on arrival
- Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, seminar and monthly training sessions)
- Chinese public holidays
- Chinese Lesson(2 hours/week)
- Performance bonus
- Part time opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required (No TEFL? – We will help you get set up with a TEFL)
- Range of positions available from entry level to experienced teacher positions
- Native-English speaking level
- Hold a passport from the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, U.K., South Africa, New Zealand, or Ireland
- Age from 20 years old to 55 years old(visa requirement)
How to apply
If you’re interested in our position, please send your resume, a picture of passport photo page and a one to two minutes self- intro video to these emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.