Teach English in Hanoi or HCMC - Best offer in Vietnam, Work Life Balance
By: Kristy Smith < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019
Location: Southeast Asia (Vietnam)
APAX English offers the most rewarding teaching experience including a competitive salary plus benefits and bonuses, NO Lesson planning and an 18 - 21-hour teaching week which guarantees teachers a work / life balance and the opportunity to really discover Vietnam with over 100 language centers and counting.
We are currently hiring more teachers for grand opening centers in HANOI and SAIGON/HCMC this July and August.
• Native English Speakers
• Original Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• Original ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate (Apax has systems in place to assist with TEFL qualification courses)
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
Typical taks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
• Opt-in Start up bonus 25,000,000 VND ($1000) paid within the first month (upon legal document submission within 14 days of contract signing)
• Entry level salary range from 32,000,000 VND (from $1200 depending on classroom experience) for 18-21 teaching hours per week and up to 25-30 hours per week including administration
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000 VND ($23)
• Monthly accommodation allowance of up to 3000 000 VND ($130)
• Small-city stipend up to 3 450 000 VND (city dependent) ($150)
• Quarterly KPI Bonus up to 2 000 000VND (depending on classroom performance) ($85)
• Expert Teacher bonuses (based on optional professional development internal coursework)
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000 VND; pioneering bonus potential for smaller cities ranging from 8,000,000 VND to more than 56,000,000 VND (~$800-$2400)
• ~20 vacation days
• Work permit reimbursement upon 12 month completion
• Average class size of 10-16 students
• Program training provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Formatted CV
2. University (bachelor’s) degree certificate
3. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/teaching certificate
4. Passport photo page
We have all the systems in place to get teachers: visas, work permits, qualified to teach, and prepared to live in Vietnam.
Find out more: