18000-23000 RMB/month, Teach English in China (Visa, Flight, Housing, Insurance, Paid Holidays etc.)
By: Demi Luo < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019
Location: Asia (China)
Job title: English Teacher;
- You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
- You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
- Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
- Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
- The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
- You will be provided with:
- Professional training
- Academic training
- Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
- Teaching materials and resources
- Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
- Part time opportunities for additional income.
- Basic salary: 16,000-19000 RMB per month (before tax);
- Bonus system
- Contract completion bonus：up 15000 RMB
- Bonus for new teachers: up to 5000 RMB
- Overtime pay: up to 2000 RMB/month
- Quarterly bonus: up to 6000 RMB
- Bonus for enrollment: up to 1500RMB/ month
- Allowance system
- Housing allowance；2000 RMB/month
- Flight allowance；6000 RMB
- Sign-in allowance；6000 RMB
- Other benefits
- Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
- Medical & accident insurance;
- Paid holiday:
- Nursing Leave:
- Maternity Leave:
- Professional training;
- Opportunities for promotion;
- Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
- Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children,
- Local education allowance for children,
- Native English speaker only;
- Bachelor's or above;
3.TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
Phone: +86 181 0808 3325