Qualified Teachers for International School
By: Berda Claude International School (BCIS) < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019
Location: Southeast Asia (Thailand)
• Head of Foundation
• Year 5 Homeroom Teacher
• Computer Science teacher
• Maths/Science secondary teacher (KS3)
• English teacher (KS3)
• Working hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
• Salary: starts at 60,000 THB (gross)
• Accommodation: We help to find accommodation through our housing agents and for new staff arriving in Phuket.
• Health insurance: Social security insurance at Mission Hospital Phuket
• Tuition fees: If you have children we offer a 50% tuition fee discount to study at BCIS, registration and enrolment fees are waived.
• Uniform: We supply you with 3 school shirts with the BCIS logo embroidered
• Visa, work permit and teacher licence: All documentation for visas are provided.
• Degree in the area of study
• PGCE or certified teacher status
• Native English speaker from UK, US, Australia, Canada or New Zealand.
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience of the same age group.
If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please send us an email and attach the following documents:
• Resume and covering letter
• Photo of yourself on a white background
• Degree certificate and transcripts
• A scan of the photo page in your passport
• Name and email address of 2 references from your previous schools
If you have any further questions, please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received all of your documents I would like to arrange an interview through Skype.