Native English teachers wanted in CHENGDU from now on!
By: KELLY Education Center < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019
Location: Asia (China)
This is Jerry, the manager of KELLY Education Center, Chengdu. Would you like to teach English in Chengdu - Land of Abundance?
As a professional company based in Chengdu, KELLY Education Center always provides A LEGAL WORK VISA for every teacher. Our 14 years exceptional reputation amongst the teachers, schools and government makes us reliable and trustworthy. Whenever or wherever you meet any problem, we will always assist you in finding a solution and help you out promptly.
About Chengdu, you can find lots of information from the internet. But here, we'd like to tell, it's a place where people have the happiest life style in China. You can not only definitely feel Chinese tradition culture marrow and experience various local customs, but also taste and enjoy authentic delicious Sichuan Cuisine. Without doubt, you can comfortably spend your weekends or holidays in the natural landscapes in the western Sichuan, China. Close contact with Chinese National Treasure - enchanting giant pandas become easy as well. All in all, we deeply believe that, once you have come to Chengdu, this most attractive and hospitable city, you will not want to leave! Admittedly, Chengdu is one of the most livable cities in China. You know?
Come on guys, contact us. We will offer you a suitable teaching job, do all the requisite paperwork, meet you at Chengdu International Airport then arrange everything else for you.
Qualification & Requirement
• Native English speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
• Under 58 years of age and in good health
• Bachelor degree or above
• 2 years classroom teaching experience (if no, then 120 hours or above TEFL/TESOL certificate)
• Police Check (Non-criminal record certificate)
Remuneration & Benefits
• One school year contract (can be renewed)
• 5 working days per week
• Monthly Salary
• Winter Holiday Allowance
• Airfare Allowance
• Paid Chinese national holidays: Mid-Autumn Festival (3 days), Chinese National Day (7 days), New Year (3 days), Tomb-sweeping Day (3 days), May Day (3 days) and Dragon Boat Festival (3 days)
• Comfortable private apartment or rent allowance
• Daily FREE three meals or work lunch offered in teachers¡¯ cafeteria (really GREAT food)
• Legal Work Permit & Work Visa
• Airport pick-up, hotel accommodation and any assistance before the placement to the school
• 24-hour daily assistance in living and work
If you are interested, just email the materials as listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Resume / CV
• Highest academic degree diploma
• 120 hours or above TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
• Reference letters (especially about teaching jobs)
• The data page of your passport
• A recent full length photograph
Our other contact information
• Skype: kellysichuan
• Wechat: Jerry13737943
• QQ: 13737943
• Telephone: +86 28 8626 1815
• Mobile: +86 189 8008 6786
Thank you very much for your reading so far! We are expecting your joining!