Teach English in Beautiful Japan - Greater Tokyo Area
By: ESLstarter < Show E-mail >
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019
Location: Asia (Japan)
Teach English in Beautiful Japan - Greater Tokyo Area. Teach Small Classes - Be in Japan for the Olympics, 6 Weeks Paid Leave, Explore Tokyo! Apply Now.
TEACH IN THE GREATER TOKYO DISTRICT
Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, and Kyushu
Teaching jobs in Japan are now available throughout the greater Tokyo area with some positions in Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, Kyushu
Experience life in one of Asia's most fast-paced destinations!
Teach small groups of children, teenagers, parents, young professionals, and business people who study at these community-oriented schools.
Average class size is only 3 students!
~ NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ~
HURRYâ€”Only 20 Positions Available!
Arrive throughout 2020
• 12 month contract (renewable)
• Average length of stay on program is almost 3 years
No Japanese language skills required
UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa (due to school requirements)
No experience necessary
Bachelors degree required
• CELTA / Trinity TESOL* (or Level 5 equivalent TEFL course)
• Applicants with 120 hour on-line TEFL and 6 months of teaching experience may also apply
* TEFL/TESOL/CELTA course should include at least 6 hours of assessed Teaching Practice to real students (not peers).
Salary & Benefits
• JPY 252,800 monthly salary (approx. Â£1,700 monthly) with increments for higher qualifications
• Bonus system
Airport pick up
1 week orientation in Tokyo
• Accommodation support with loan for company accommodation where required
• Reimbursed work-related commuting costs
6 weeks annual paid leave (including 5 extra days after 6 months)
Access to Japanese Health Insurance Scheme
• TEYL training provided with ongoing teacher development
• Teach 5 days a week, 29.5 hours per week
â€¢ Average class size is 3 students
â€¢ Welfare support team in Japan
Latest Edition of Lonely Planet E Guide to Japan
Japan has long been a popular destination for those looking to teach English abroad. The country offers a sophisticated way of life based on elegant manners and a culture of formality. The Japanese take immense pride in introducing foreigners to their country. From late night noodles in Tokyo's fluorescent malls, to the tranquillity of ancient Buddhist temples perched high in the mountains, this is an unforgettable land with much to be discovered!