Kindergarden Teacher - China
By: Barbie Mak < Show E-mail >
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019
Location: Asia (China)
NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, SOME TEACHING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Hundreds of Kindergarten jobs available throughout every city in China.
MyGlobeHR links you directly with the school and assists every candidate with salary negotiations, travel tips, relocation services, and visa document collection. AVOID SCAMS. Work at and receive salary directly from your job, not through an agent. Apply at www.MyGlobeHr.com today! Or contact us for FREE advice FREE networking connections, and China tips. Contact: Barbie@zhaideconsulting.com
Kindergartens in China are usually private schools that charge a hefty sum to get children started at the age of 3 or 4 in learning English. They are fairly easy to get into if you have any experience with the age group and can prove to be fun, active and dependable. The salaries are competitive.
A normal day in a kindergarten begins at 8:30am and ends at 4pm, with a 1-2 hour afternoon break while your students nap. The bulk of your job is simply assisting the children throughout the day. The main goal is to create an English environment for the children. You will be expected to have one or two classes in the morning and one class in the afternoon. The great part about teaching in a kindergarten is that you are able to teach other subjects other than just English vocabulary. There are always Bi-lingual teacher assistants in the classroom with you. As well as an “ayi” or daily life assistant for the children.
Salary:8000 RMB to 30,000 RMB (Salary depends on Education, Experience, and City Selection)
Location: Any city in China
Class: Ages 2 – 6, Class sizes 5 to 20 kids per class
Work Hours:Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm, Lunch break from 12pm to 2pm
- Native speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa preferred
- Non-native speakers can apply in Tier 2 cities
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Clean Police Criminal Check
Possible Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract:
- Yearly Pay raises
- Assistance in applying for a Z working Visa
- Year-end Bonus after completion of a one-year contract (Max –One month salary)
- Round trip flight reimbursement ticket after completion of a one-year contract (Max –One month salary)
- All Chinese holidays off (Paid legal holidays), Foreign Holidays possibly off
- 10 Days Annual Leave paid vacation, plus 5 sick days with full pay.
- Basic pension and medical insurance care
Contact me directly at: Barbie@zhaideconsulting.com