Native English Teacher Needed in Korean School of Weihai (KSW), China
By: Korean School of Weihai < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019
Location: Asia (China)
Full-time Native English Teacher
Needed in Korean School of Weihai (KSW), China
Position: 1 Full-time English Teacher for elementary school
- Location: Weihai city, Shandong Province, China
- Background: Korean School of Weihai(KSW) was established in March, 2018 with the students of elementary(grade 1-6th ) and secondary(grade 7-12th) level. It has been officially authorized by both the Korean and Chinese Ministry of Education.
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic Salary: 14,000RMB/month (before tax)
- Housing Allowance, Qualification Allowance(CELTA, TESOL, ETF, TEFL or Teacher’s certificate), Incentive Pay, Fringe Benefit, Running English programs Bonus, Bonus will be given by the school policy.
- Extra class pay and overtime pay will be assessed by the established school scale
- Airfare for an applicant living overseas will be reimbursed: basically 3,000RMB for one-way each (for a long-distance flight, 50% of the fare will be given for the amount over 3,000RMB, within the limit of 5,000RMB in total)
- Temporary accommodation support for an applicant living outside Shandong area will be partially offered.
- Fees for issuing and processing visa will be partially supported.
- Term of Contract : February 20th, 2020 – February 19th, 2021
(one -year contract with possibility of renewal)
- Teaching Grade: Elementary 1st~ 6th grade
- Working Days: Monday-Friday
- Teaching Hours: 24 teaching hours a week
- One teaching hour: 40 minutes(elementary)
- Degree: A Bachelor’s or above(education and English-related degree would be preferred)
- Native English speakers from U.S.A, U.K, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience(teaching experience at elementary or secondary school / Korean school would be preferred)
- CELTA, TESOL, ETF, TEFL certificate or Teacher’s license
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Teaching spoken and written English to Korean students in China
- Elementary School Teacher Position (for grade 1-6th): Focusing on English Conversation
(Classes are divided according to the students’ level of English proficiency)
- Extracurricular activities: club or sporting activities within working hours
- Afterschool classes upon demands (additional pay will be given)
- Resume with a current photo
- Copy of the first page of a passport
- Bachelor degree certificate
- TESOL/ TEFL/CELTA, ETF certificate or teacher’s license
- Cover letter including where you currently stay, whether you would come with your family or not, and a brief summary of your teaching experience (esp. in EFL or ESL situations).
- Verifying document of previous teaching experience more than 2 years with reference
Application Due date: Until December 18th, 2019
- Elementary school application: email@example.com (Wechat ID: lilaoshi77)
If you have further inquiries, please email us or talk to us via Wechat messenger.