English teachers/Curriculum designers needed in Beijing, up t0 30k
By: Mia -17zuoye < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019
Location: Asia (China)
- 25000-28000CNY base
- plus 500CNY every teaching hour (averagely 6-10 hours a month).
Location: 21 floor, Wangjing Lvdi center, Chaoyang district, Beijing, China
Email: email@example.com Wechat: 15810379512 Skype: live:.cid.b65e5ee9a481cadb
- Social insurance
- All government public holidays
- 5 days paid annual leave
- 6 days paid sick leave
- Work visa (z visa)
Employment type: Full-time
-Work with a dedicated design team to create English curriculum that will engage and encourage young learners.
- Bring energy and excitement to live broadcast lessons taught in large, green screen classrooms.
- Develop authentic materials, such as short videos or voice recordings, to enhance the students’ learning experience.
- Assist the school with organizing additional activities as needed.
- Native speaker from: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in English or education preferred
- 120 hours TEFL or TESOL or CELTA certificate
Mondays to Fridays 1pm -9pm or 10am-7pm