Native English Teacher wanted in MACAU S.A.R.!!!!
By: Martin Lee < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019
Location: Asia (Macau)
Native English Teacher vacancy in Macau!
Macau is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People's Republic of China. Located on the southeast coast of China, it borders Guangdong Province of mainland China to the north. It is about 60 kilometers (37 miles) to the southwest of Hong Kong. It is a fusion of East and West in lifestyles, architecture, and food. Known for its huge casinos and being the world's top gambling city, it also boasts some popular attractions for tourists to visit.
Charlotte International English (Macau) will be the first branch in this city. Our headquarters (based in Guangzhou) had developed a language learning curriculum with culture and literature, leadership and social skills for Chinese kids. Most of our materials are published by Oxford Press. The company perspective is to provide a native and original English learning environment for Asians children between 3 to 12 years old.
* Working time: 40 hours, teaching time less than 25 hours per week
* Kids: aged from 3 to 12 years old(Small class sizes 4-8 per class)
* Teach English in creative ways; such as, singing, playing games, dancing & handcraft (with Chinese assistant).
* Prepared lesson plans including different English skills; phonics, reading, speaking, listening & writing.
* Assist to promote our English Centre by filming short tutorial videos if it is necessary.
* Native speaker from USA/UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand
* Teaching experience is highly preferred.
* TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is required.
* Outgoing and active. Always be patient to young kids from 3-12 years old.
* 18 to 45 years old.
* Non-criminal police record.
* Salary: MOP 18000(USD$2300) to MOP24000(USD$3000) per month. (Depends on qualifications and experience and teaching hours).
* Additional bonus after contract is completed.
* Optional and affordable staff accommodation.
* USD$500 flight allowance after one-year contract completion.
* Airport pick up.
* Training and orientation in headquarters.
* Annual leave 10days + public holiday follow by company policy (not less than 10 days)
* Company will provide Macau working Visa.
* Medical & life insurance.
Can't wait to see you in Macau!
If you are interested in the position, please sent your info to us!
1. CV/resume (even better with recent photo)
2. Self-introduction video
3. Photo copies of certifications (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or other degree)
Contact person: Martin Lee
Tel & Whatsapp: +853 6660 9131