Discover Poland & Hungary for FREE as a Language Mentor on Summer Camps
By: Angloville < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020
Location: Europe (Poland)
Volunteer abroad in Poland and Hungary as a Mentor for Language Learners and have your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Visit Krakow, Warsaw, Budapest, Zakopane. ("The Polish Alps") . Optionally, become a qualified TEFL teacher in weeks using an AngloTEFL Scholarship!
The Angloville Programme was featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, AARP Magazine, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
*All programs run in compliance with local Health & Safety standards regulating post-Covid-19 sanitary safety & prevention measures*
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues - typically 3* hotels - for 1 to 8 weeks and help Polish and Hungarian students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well-travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
What we offer:
• Free accommodation in beautiful hotels and picturesque venues
• Full board during your stay - great local food.
• Free city tours in multiple cities: Krakow, Warsaw, Budapest, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw and more
• An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
• Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
• Build your CV
• Become more well travelled
• Have loads of fun!
• Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
• Cover your bus / plane ticket to your destination (multiple budget options possible!)
• No previous work experience required
• Conversing in English, not teaching. That's it!
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year, openings each month in various locations.
Priority will be given to candidates who are already in Poland / Hungary or Central Europe / the EU.
Pick a great picturesque venue for yourself, only last 70 spots for summer 2020 available.
APPLY NOW: http://angloville.com/apply/