Native teachers needed in Beijing. (Already in China or have valid Z visa)
By: Dotkids Education < Show E-mail >
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020
Location: Asia (China)
Dotkids Education is a professional English school for children in Beijing. It was founded in 2004, and owns four schools. The company has around 30 full-time native teachers, most of whom have been with the company for a long time. If you have a passion for teaching, Dotkids Edu is the right place for you!
1. Native teachers only.
2. Over 21 years old with a university degree.
3. Teaching experience is preferred.
4. Easy-going personality, patient, highly motivated, passionate, energetic, creative. Teaching kids age 3-15. It's a fun job if you like children.
5. Criminal background check.
Job Description and our offer:
1. 32-36 teaching/office hours per week.
2. Schools location: Beijing, China.
3. We offer legal working visa, which is required to teach in China.
4. The contract is around a year long. The Salary is 22,000-24,000rmb per month, 200rmb bonus for full attendance every month, 1000rmb bonus for full attendance every semester. In February and August, due to the holidays, there will be 3-4weeks off, you will be paid hourly, and it's 200rmb per teaching hour. Upon completion of the contract, you will be paid a 5000rmb bonus. For renewing the contract, there will be a raise of 2000rmb for the next contract.
5. We offer airfare reimbursement to China.
6. We offer you free Chinese classes.
7. We offer you a year long accidental insurance and 2000rmb per year for any hospital bill reimbursement.
8. For teachers overseas, we can arrange free airport pickup and a tour of your new apartment, neighborhood, registration and seting up mobile phone services, etc. We have the foreign affair department to help you with daily life and other things.
You can email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +86 13520865818. Wechat ID is 13520865818. JusTalk ID is tina13520865818. Please attach your resume, your passport first page, a recent picture, TEFL certificate and your degree.
Thank you for your time.