50 Activities for the First Day of School
By: Walton Burns < Show E-mail >
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016
Location: ( Type : ESL/EFL )
50 Activities for the First Day of School is a collection of icebreakers and classroom activities that teachers can use on the first day of school or anytime they need an icebreaker or team building activity.
Looking for a way to learn students' names on day one? Or need an alternative to your stand-by icebreaker activity? Want to assess your ESL class' level? Or establish a productive and friendly tone, while setting the rules?
50 Activities for the First Day of School , is full of fun and engaging activities that will help you learn students’ names, build rapport, assess their knowledge, introduce language, and establish the class rules.
Inside, you'll find:
- Classic icebreakers and name games
- Fun ways to start teaching on the first day
- New innovative activities to build rapport
- Practical ideas to set the rules from day one
- Engaging ways to introduce the course right away
- Effective methods of assessing your students’ language level
Find out more and see a preview here: http://www.alphabetpublishing.xyz/book/first-day-of-school/