Native English Language teacher available for employment
By: Antonio Earl < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019
Location: Europe (Poland)
‘ul. Władysława Łokietka 18,
87-152 Zamek Bierzglowski,
Powiat Toruński, Poland Email: email@example.com
As a trainer and a teacher, creating a sense of excitement about gaining knowledge is something that I am very passionate about. I believe that expanding linguistic abilities, especially improving English language skills is crucial as it provides my students with communication, economic and most of all personal development advantage. I create an atmosphere in which students feel they can evolve and where they feel at ease whatever their aptitude. Education is an area that I am very enthusiastic about and I am keen to use the skills and experience gained during my TEFL qualification, work placements and working as a trainer at Home Office to make learning as enjoyable and fulfilling for others as my own has been.
TEACHING & TRAINING EXPERIENCE
English Lektor 1:1 Teacher- Student English conversation lessons via online portal 2018 onwards
Talk Easy Woking English conversation practice group in Woking, UK 2017
TEFL – 120 hours course including 20 hours practical classroom experience 2017
Native English Speaker for “English Day” - Klub Łęg, Wloclawek 2016
Trainee Teacher (Post Graduate Certificate in Education at Open University) school placements:
Greenford High School, West London 09/2012
Villiers High School, West London 03/2013 Hounslow Town Primary School, West London 09/2013
- Taught 50% teacher timetable (10 hours per week) in 3 school placements. Classes were a mix of 30min to 2-hour geography lessons. Class sizes of up to 30 students.
- Mixed student academic ability classes, including those with behavioural/linguistic/special needs.
- Created lessons, activities and teaching material tailored to the students’ requirements, employing a variety of methods and lesson structures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Interactive Whiteboard technology.
UK Border Force Trainer (Home Office) 09/2011 – 05/2014
Heathrow Airport, London
- Taught certified operational and technical training to staff, keeping up to date with developments in training.
- Conducted student appraisals to provide accurate feedback and academic progress, dealing with both positive and negative outcomes. Where needed I delivered solutions to learning needs identified.
- Operated as a course director, utilizing sound business perspective to ensure delegates learning progress, creating new training materials and financial accountability.
- Interpersonal skills in working as part of a team, leading teams, appraising staff, managing client expectations and taking control within dynamic, highly pressurized environments.
Border Force Officer, 07/2005 to 03/2019
United Kingdom Border Force, Heathrow Airport, London
- Highly developed credibility assessment and investigation skills.
- Conducting personal interviews with travellers, often working through interpreters where necessary, and objectively evaluating the information obtained.
- Exceptional communication skills: engaging with a wide range of individuals/groups including stakeholders, the public and other government agencies (i.e. Social services, Police).
- Highly developed and structured analytical abilities, providing technical solutions to complex scenarios.
Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
Bachelor of Art (Hons) in Geography
The Heathland School and Sixth Form, Hounslow
A level: Geography and Biology
GCSEs: A*–C in 10 subjects, including Maths and English.
- Skilled in creating and delivering training and teaching packages, making formal assessments of learning/knowledge/ability and skills from set evaluations and tests I have created
- Strong communication skills through direct engagement with individuals, fellow team members and other stakeholders, conveying ideas and writing technical documentation.
- Organizational skills in tackling concurrent projects and assignments.
- Strong enjoyment of teaching and learning both as a teacher and student.
- Avid sports fan.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przekazanych przeze mnie danych osobowych oraz innych informacji zawartych w załączonych dokumentach, w celach obecnych, jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych”.