Professional and high quality English language school in London
By: English Studio < Show E-mail >
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016
Location: Europe (United Kingdom)
- We have been going and growing since 1997 and have taught more than 40,000 students English.
- The English Studio is an independently-owned English language school in London and not part of a chain or large corporation. That means if you have a problem you can speak with the owners directly and get the help you need immediately.
- We have over 35 Classrooms spread over 3 buildings in the Holborn district. Many are equipped with interactive whiteboards.
Students and staff at the school have appeared on the BBC World Service, BBC Breakfast News and Channel 4 news.
- All our staff have learnt and speak many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, French and Russian to name a few. So we know what it’s like to learn a language. We will only speak English to you but we can speak your language if you need us to.
- Students love our teachers because they are fun, they are English language experts, they care about their students and they love teaching English.
- All our teachers either have a recognised qualification in teaching English or the necessary experience. Many of them have higher diploma qualifications.
- A large number of our students work in London. They typically find jobs in administration, restaurants, looking after children or even operating taxi rickshaws!
- Our residences are a great place to start off when you arrive in London. You'll have a place to stay, will immediately meet other students, and you can find out everything about learning English and living in London.
- All our home stays are experienced in hosting overseas students and have been especially selected by Hosts International – the agency we work with. They are situated in residential areas of London and near to an underground station/British Rail, making the trip to the English Studio an easy one.
- Great care is taken to ensure the family environment is of a good standard. In a large, cosmopolitan city like London, our home stays reflect the multi-cultural British Society we live in and the people we recruit come from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds but Native English is the main language spoken in the house.